Wednesday, February 1, 2012

To prove that I'm not needed--

I'm making a post. Haha I'm in a class where a writer was needed... and it's what... week four, and I haven't done anything. Awesome. I'm working on Screenwriting Workshop stuff now, at least I can get something done.

What I really like about the beat sheet is that it's something that I'll use later to keep me from getting stuck-- so the more little things I put in, the more I'll have to work with later. Man, if I'd told myself that I'd be writing a romantic comedy (that's what it is, at its core, I don't care how dark it is) I would have... laughed. Or lashed out. But it's fun and twisted, and writing two people beating the shit out of each other for sexual release is... fun, actually. You wouldn't think it, but it's a lot of fun. People should try it! (Writing about it... but if you want a more hands-on approach, feel free).

Well, that's me. I'll be updating. Whoop whoop.

No comments:

Post a Comment