Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Drag Queens and Studying

Should I be ashamed of watching RuPaul? Maybe. But hell, it's so much fun.

Anyway, Art History is kicking my ass so I'm buckling down for the next two days and studying. But writing has been a lot of fun-- the scene I originally wrote as the opener is now being kicked back to at least page 30. Yeah. That's how intense it is. Haha. It always makes me giggle when I can make an older writer do a double-take at what he's reading. I think it was because that last idea I pitched to him was about fairy godmothers. Oh well, variety is the spice of life.

Well, the writing continues. At the moment, however, I'm flickering through art slides-- while kicking around ideas to keep Sadomasochism: A Love Story getting bigger and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment