Thursday, May 30, 2013

Coming in Second

All in all, I'm still a lot more proud of my workshop script than I am my senior project. Doing workshop... I went in KNOWING what I was doing, and I had some things in the pitch that I would compromise, but others that I would never change... and it was tough, but it was a lot of fun.

Senior pitch I bombed so bad, and the result was four weeks of rushed pitching of different ideas until I threw together a romance. It was a whole process learning to not absolutely loathe the idea and actually give a shit about it.

Is it awesome? No. Is it something I care about? Yes. Could I be proud of it? Maybe one day.

The writing is going a lot easier, the end is nigh. It's taught me a lot, and while it was a battle getting here, it was a good experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment