Sunday, February 24, 2013

Toga, toga, toga!

Last night I went to a toga party at the TLA. And it was awesome.

I always under anticipate social events, it's just something I do since I've never enjoyed them as a kid. But last night was actually pretty fun. We screened Animal House, sang along to "Shout" while it played, and afterwards the DJ's played "Shout" and everyone danced and we were on the floor then jumping up again... it was actually pretty incredible.

The two DJs played for an hour before the movie actually started, and they were great. The mixes were incredible and I met the one DJ's boyfriend. I got both of the DJ's numbers but man, I wish they had a website so I could listen to their mixes. Bummer. Hopefully they'll get bigger, but they play every Tuesday at Woody's, so I'll probably get some people together and go there.

Here are one of the songs the DJs mixed. I love this song, and the way they mixed it in to the rest of their work... flawless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Uee_mcxvrw


No comments:

Post a Comment