Monday, February 4, 2013

Outside my Window

There's a light on tip of a building outside of my window that spins. It's not RIGHT outside of my window, a few blocks down, but this light spins like a lighthouse. It reminds me of those "danger" lights you see in laboratories in movies.

Anyway, I've finished the first draft of my script, two weeks to spare. It's getting better, I'm more clear on the main character. What is it about main characters that give me such problems? They just have it out for me, I swear. I'm sure that the voices of the characters aren't as crisp and not-wonder bread as they could be, but it's definitely a step in the right direction. That much I can confidently say.

I'm also writing a comic book, and it's strange that those characters I know. I love them so much... I'm thinking of possibly writing a book to go along with it. That's how much I love them and the world they inhabit. Whatever. I can see you rolling your eyes, eat it. I'm going to do it. Once I finish my art history paper and Intermediate Editing homework.

It's 4 in the morning and I... should get to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment