Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Out of Order but still functional

I seem to always have great fight and make up scenes, but I end up putting them too close together. But the good thing is, I have them ready to go when I need them. Yay me.

On a non-script related note, I finally watched the last two Harry Potter movies for Intermediate Editing. And... man. Maybe my subconscious made me refuse to see them when they came out because of the pain. I only read the seventh book once (Prisoner of Azkaban is my favorite), and haha, I can see why. But, I've got two more score pieces out of it. Beautiful works.

The plan goes as this: Finish first draft by Friday (if I push myself, I might get it done earlier than that), go to the Penn art museum on Thursday, start cutting together the Harry Potter trailer and the After Effects project.

I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment